007~ASP 0101~Unexpected error~The function returned |

Robert May

Using SaFileUp to upload a file through HTTPS. The same installation of
FileUp only errors in this application. The file is then parsed in real
time in a VB6 dll. The Response Object is obtained through COM+ and
messages are written directly from VB6 to the browser.

Error occurs when a file is uploaded that is about 1 MB in size (9500
records or so), and occurs when we call the SaFileUp.IsEmpty method, which
SaFileup says is the first time that ASP Request.Binary stuff happens.
Smaller file sizes work just fine.

Does anybody know why??

Here's the code:

Dim lRet As Long
Dim oFileUp As Object
'Dim sTempDirectory As String
Dim sFileData As String
Dim rsTemp As ADODB.Recordset
Dim sPos As String
Dim sFileName As String
Dim sFilePath As String
Dim lFhdl As Long
Dim byArray() As Byte

Const PROC_NAME As String = "RetrieveFile"

On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

m_oErr.AddProcedureName PROC_NAME

'sTempDirectory = GetTemporaryDirectory
'sFileName = GetTemporaryFileName(sTempDirectory)
sPos = "Creating SAFileup"
m_oStatus.OutputStatusMessage seReceivingFile, GetErrorMessage(m_oDB,
seReceivingFile)
Set oFileUp = m_oCTX.CreateInstance("SoftArtisans.FileUp")

sPos = "Getting ProgressID"
oFileUp.progressID = m_lProgressID

sPos = "Checking empty fileup"
If oFileUp.IsEmpty Then <--Error Occurs Here

Robert May

Hmm--we've uploaded files larger than 54 MB before using SaFileUp. This is
just a 1 MB file . . . Also, this only seems to happen on our production
servers, it works fine in test and development.

Robert