1.1 com interface (I suspect)

comcast

Hi

I have strange things happening

I have two w2000 server

I use Studio 2003
..NET 1.1

The console program accesses credit card com pfpro and cdo thru mail package
One one server (development) everything works
on another both interfaces to com cause UNHANDLED exceptions
If I comment them out everything works incl. SQL Server interface

Help any ideas welcome
Thanks

Ray Booysen

comcast said:
Hi

I have strange things happening

I have two w2000 server

I use Studio 2003
.NET 1.1

The console program accesses credit card com pfpro and cdo thru mail package
One one server (development) everything works
on another both interfaces to com cause UNHANDLED exceptions
If I comment them out everything works incl. SQL Server interface

Help any ideas welcome
Thanks

You're going to have to describe your comment a little better here.
Post some code, explain what you mean "SQL Server interface".