    using the same 0.13.2 version in migration.

    Thank you in advance
    Nava
    Nava Carmon, Sep 6, 2009

    hm, ruby itself shouldn't be a problem AFAIK. We had a thread about 1.8.7
    some time ago and the general opinion was that it didn't break anything but
    rather mostly add new features, thus it's probably a cocoa issue.

    Greetz!

    Fabian Streitel, Sep 7, 2009

  3. Nava Carmon

    Nava Carmon Guest

    Fabian Streitel wrote:
    > hm, ruby itself shouldn't be a problem AFAIK. We had a thread about
    > 1.8.7
    > some time ago and the general opinion was that it didn't break anything
    > but
    > rather mostly add new features, thus it's probably a cocoa issue.
    >
    > Greetz!
    >
    > 2009/9/6 Nava Carmon <>

    You were right! There was an issue with RubyCocoa.
    Nava Carmon, Sep 7, 2009