#1 Affordable and Professional. Web Content, Development and Management - your personal webmaster f

Discussion in 'HTML' started by isocom, Oct 16, 2003.

  1. isocom

    isocom Guest

    #1 Affordable and Professional. Web Content, Development and Management -
    your personal webmaster for your online e-commerce. Info: at 503-816-9585

    ---

    isocom, Oct 16, 2003

  2. In article <>,
    says...
    > #1 Affordable and Professional. Web Content, Development and Management -
    > your personal webmaster for your online e-commerce. Info: at 503-816-9585

    I'm pretty sure it's crap, whatever they say.

    --
    Hywel I do not eat quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Oct 16, 2003

  3. Hywel Jenkins <> wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > says...
    >> #1 Affordable and Professional. Web Content, Development and
    >> Management - your personal webmaster for your online e-commerce.
    >> Info: at 503-816-9585

    > I'm pretty sure it's crap, whatever they say.

    I'm pretty sure it's spam. Send abuse complaint to
    --
    Michael Wilcox
    mjwilco at yahoo dot com

    Michael Wilcox, Oct 16, 2003