$1 INSTANT PAYMENTS-EASY TO DO-JOIN TODAY

mick

TRY IT ONE TIME...

I HAVE 45 PEOPLE WHO HAVE DECIDED TO GO IN WITH ME TO BUILD A DOWNLINE FOR THE NEXT
MLM..I WILL SIGN UP FIRST,,THEN THEY WILL JOIN...AND YES,IT COSTS MORE
OF COURSE..

COST IS $29.00

I'LL REVEAL THE PROGRAM TO EVERYONE SOMEWHERES DOWN THE LINE...AS IM TRYING
TO BUILD A DOWNLINE OF PEOPLE,AND THE MORE THE MERRIER I SAY...

SO THE DEAL IS,,WE RUN IT TO THE HILT FOR 2 WEEKS ONLY,,,AND IF U LIKE,,KEEP GOING YOURSELF,,,,,
,,,BUT
THE REAL DEAL IS,,,,NEXT PROGRAM WE WILL ALL SIGN UNDER YOU AND YOUR PROGRAM...
SO ONE OF YOU WILL BE FIRST...
AND I WILL DO A DRAWING,,OR TAKE SUGGESTIONS FROM ALL OF YOU,,AND SEE HOW WE
CAN DO THE DRAWING...AND WILL KEEP IN CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL,,OR A PHONE CALL IF
YOUR IN THE STATES..

I DO HAVE SOME SOFTWARE TO DONATE..POWER SUBMITTER...WORKS FINE WITH CLASSIFIEDS.
AND THATS BECAUSE I WANT TO HELP YOU,,AS YOUR HELPING ME...

I DO BULK EMAIL,,BUT U GOT TO BE CAREFULL..PUT UP A WEBFRONT OF SOME TYPE.

I DID THIS SITE,TO GET PEOPLE TO READ AND JOIN..THIS DOESN'T HAVE RESIDULE..THE NEXT SITE DOES..

ANYWAYS,,LET ME KNOW.
HERE'S THE URL FOR THE $1.00 PROGRAM.

TAKE CARE,
SCOTTY

http://www.luckydude.net/maker1/mick97/

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com