"%1 is not a valid Win32 Application" on ASP.NET .NET 2.0 on 64 bit W2K Server 2003

Don MacKenzie

Hi,

I have a new development server that i put together on a Windows 2003 64 bit
machine. I also have SQL Server 2005 and Developers Studio 2005 and 2003
installed on this machine. I have executed the "Enable32bitAppOnWin64 1"
command, as per the instructions when installing Developers Studio. I am
unable to server ASPX pages from this machine. I started with a "500 -
Internal Server Error" but am now getting a "%1 is not a valid Win32
application. "

Under Application Configuration, ASPX is pointed to
C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\aspnet_isapi.dll.

I have tried Googling this but haven't found anything.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!