1 Link opening 2 pages in two iframes each on different seperate pages

SHC

I'm in need of some javascript to load two pages into two seperate
iframes which are on two seperate and different pages.

Rather complicated I know (and easier done in one frameset), but
caused by some limitation issues of SharePoint.

To help:

Link is on thumbnails.htm
iFrame1 is on intro.htm
iFrame2 is on details.htm
Page for iframe1 is cd_summary.htm
Page for iframe2 is cd_content.htm

Any help would be most gratefully appreciated.

SHC