#1 Search Rankings Free Guaranteed

JimMcRae

We do NOT:

cheat search engines
trick search engines
create any sort of doorway pages
create dodgy links
make mistakes that jeopardise your site
change any code on your site
redirect
get YOU banned from search engines
divulge how we get your web site to the 1st result of GOOGLE + 39
BUT... we do! And for FREE...
http://www.1on40.com/84716674
We do:

get you to 1st result on the TOP 40 search engines to include GOOGLE &
YAHOO
take your web site to NUMBER ONE for 5 keywords

We have succeeded in making 1000's of web site owners very rich. Every
day we have over 50 new web site owners reaching the NUMBER ONE result
for 5 keywords on Google, Yahoo and 100's of other search engines now.
http://www.1on40.com/84716674

Everyone gets to NUMBER ONE with 1on40 before they have to pay us/bid
to keep their site as 1st result on Google and Yahoo etc. You don't
pay us a cent until you see your site at NUMBER ONE for 7 days then
you bid to keep it there!

What's stopping you? Submit your affiliate page/web site right now -
it's 100% FREE

Our service improves every day. Our network increases every day. Our
clients and affiliates make more money every day.

http://www.1on40.com/84716674

asdf

[...]

Bollocks. You cannot guarantee #1 position for any meaningful length of time
unless you own the search engine. Unless of course you redefine the
search... like say, I sold cars.... so if people searched for "used cars
elephant", I *might* be number one... but then there aren't many people who
search for cars with an elephant thrown in....

ho hum....

Total rubbish. Sounds like yet another SEO shark to me - and hiding behind a
gmail address what's more! :|