    can't get .aspx-files working, only .htm-files. Each aspx files
    results in an error.

    Does anyone know how to resolve this?
    Jaap, Jul 20, 2007

  2. When you saying "I can't get .aspx-files working" what do you mean? Any
    specific error you get?
    Elaborate. What exactly is your problem?

    George

    George Ter-Saakov, Jul 20, 2007

  3. Jaap

    Jaap Guest

    example 1:

    website = www.website.de
    path = f:\project\deDE\
    default document = test.aspx

    Solution and global.asax is in f:\project\

    According to the IIS-log each request for an .aspx file results in a
    302 response
    and followed with a 404 error.

    There are no problems with example 2:

    website = www.website.de
    path = f:\project\
    default document = \deDE\test.aspx

    Solution and global.asax is in f:\project\

    But I don't want \deDE\ part of the URL.

    Jaap
    Jaap, Jul 24, 2007
  4. Jaap

    Brandon Gano Guest

    So you want aspx files from both projects to be accessible via the same url?

    http://www.website.de/page_from_project_1.aspx
    http://www.website.de/page_from_project_2.aspx

    If you want this, you will need to publish/copy both projects to the root
    folder on your web server. You cannot publish aspx files to a subdirectory
    (i.e. /deDE/) and access them in the root.

    Brandon Gano, Jul 24, 2007
  5. Jaap

    Jaap Guest

    Jaap, Jul 25, 2007