1 solution and multiple websites

Jaap

I have got 1 VS-solution with 1 project and multiple folders. Each
folder consists of files for 1 website with cultural differences with
a specific default.htm.

so:
\root\global.asax
\root\deDE\default.htm
\root\frFR\default.htm
\root\NLBE\default.htm

In this multi cultural solution each site (e.g. website.fr ,
website.de, website.be, etc.) points to a specific folder.

If I map the Local Path for each site in IIS to the specific folder, I
can't get .aspx-files working, only .htm-files. Each aspx files
results in an error.

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

George Ter-Saakov

When you saying "I can't get .aspx-files working" what do you mean? Any
specific error you get?
Elaborate. What exactly is your problem?

George

Jaap

example 1:

website = www.website.de
path = f:\project\deDE\
default document = test.aspx

Solution and global.asax is in f:\project\

According to the IIS-log each request for an .aspx file results in a
302 response
and followed with a 404 error.

There are no problems with example 2:

website = www.website.de
path = f:\project\
default document = \deDE\test.aspx

Solution and global.asax is in f:\project\

But I don't want \deDE\ part of the URL.

Jaap