1 web form, 2 buttons, how set which button fired when press return

foldface

Hi
Subject says it all I think.
I know there is an AceeptButton method for non web forms but
I need a similiar method for web forms. Searching google
doesn't seem to reveal one

S. Justin Gengo

foldface,

I've created a Javascript component with many useful javascript functions in
it. One of them does exactly what you want. The entire components project
code may be downloaded from my website, www.aboutfortunate.com, just go to
the code library and then click the Javascript button in the menu on the
left.

I've also created a help file for all the components I've placed on my site.
All components source code is available for download and everything on my
site is free.

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer