1.x FormsAuthentication.GetRedirectUrl doesn't redirect

Guest

I am using FormsAuthentication in VS.NET 2003, but for some reason the
authentication code does not work on my home workstation. It works when I run
the project in VS.NET 2003 but not on the website on the server.It does not
redirecting from the login page, it will just refresh the login page whether
I am doing response.redirect or FormsAuthentication.GetRedirectUrl. I have
several websites with the same code, and none of them are working on this
machine. I found same problem others are facing and the culprit is ZoneAlarm,
but I do not have ZoneAlarm on my workstation. I know that it worked on this
machine before but it just not working anymore. Even a fresh XP Media Center
edition doesn't help either. I know that it's not the code because it works
on other computers. Can somebody help, please?