  1. Krutika

    Krutika Guest

    can any 1 please explain me the 10 domains of cyber security in an easy language please its very important i need it very fast because i have a test
    Krutika, Feb 26, 2013

  2. Krutika

    Shao Miller Guest

    Re: Off-Topic: 10 domains of cyber security

    On 2/26/2013 07:00, Krutika wrote:
    > can any 1 please explain me the 10 domains of cyber security in an easy language please its very important i need it very fast because i have a test

    After further correspondence with this poster, they were unwilling to
    explain how comp.lang.c was chosen as forum and were uninterested in
    pursuing the relevant newsgroups. It was possibly a test for
    respondents' knowledge, but if so, it's an unfortunate choice of test,
    given the frequency of off-topic posts.

    In C, an awareness of the causes for undefined behaviour and an
    awareness of implementation limits and definitions plays into the
    "Application and Systems Development" security domain, but that's barely
    topical.

    --
    - Shao Miller

    Cheerily," -- Richard Harter
    Shao Miller, Feb 26, 2013

  3. On Feb 26, 12:00 pm, Krutika <> wrote:
    > can any 1 please explain me the 10 domains of cyber security in an easy language please its very important i need it very fast because i have a test

    google
    Nick Keighley, Mar 9, 2013