10 sec poll - please reply!

Michael Herrmann

Hey everyone,

this is my final mail. With all your help we have decided on names for our function. It was a surprisingly difficult process but your inputs helped tremendously. I have described our experiences (very good ones here, but somewhat mixed ones with StackOverflow) in a blog entry: http://www.getautoma.com/blog/New-version-of-Automa-with-improved-API

I will now stop spamming this list. Thank you so much again! If you're interested in how we're getting on in the future, do follow us on Twitter @BugFreeSoftware or on our blog http://www.getautoma.com/blog!

Thanks again,
Michael
Co-founder and lead developer
@BugFreeSoftware