100% conversion rate on your website traffic

Discussion in 'HTML' started by RG, Jan 23, 2008.

  1. RG

    RG Guest

    This is not a sales pitch and there is nothing to buy. There is no
    squeeze page that is designed to sell you anything later either.

    This is an event that you should know about...

    First there was Pay Per Click advertising which pays you on the small
    percentage of website visitors that actually click on an
    advertisement.

    Now there is "Pay Per Play" advertising that will pay you on 100% of
    your website traffic... NO CLICKS NECESSARY!

    Pay Per Play caters to an audience that is larger than radio,
    television and print media combined!

    Billions of dollars are being spent by big brand advertisers and they
    are ready to pay you. Will you claim your share of the pie?

    Or will you let someone else have it?

    To learn more about Pay Per Play visit:
    http://idoitnow.co.uk/goto/click.php?id=17

    Best regards,
    PPP AdPages Group
    RG, Jan 23, 2008

  2. RG

    Steve Swift Guest

    Steve Swift, Jan 24, 2008

  3. RG

    Neredbojias Guest

    Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Thu, 24 Jan 2008 04:50:12 GMT
    Steve Swift scribed:

    > I think you had a transposition error between "o" and "i" in your URL

    That took me a few seconds...

    --
    Neredbojias
    Riches are their own reward.
    Neredbojias, Jan 24, 2008
  4. RG wrote:
    > This is not a sales pitch and there is nothing to buy. There is no
    > squeeze page that is designed to sell you anything later either.

    Ceci n'est pas une pipe.
    Harlan Messinger, Jan 24, 2008