    http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    , Apr 22, 2006

  2. > 10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)

    you should better call it "50000 ads".

    Andrey Kuznetsov, Apr 22, 2006

  3. Andrey Kuznetsov wrote:
    >>10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)

    > you should better call it "50000 ads".

    Only 50000 ads! Surprising. I would have expected more than 5 ads per
    question. Not that I'm public spirited enough to visit the site to find out.

    Patricia

    Patricia Shanahan, Apr 22, 2006
  4. <> wrote in message
    > 10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
    > I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked
    > in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
    > 2000-2005
    > in my website
    > http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
    > So please have a look and make use of it.

    Awesome! Thank you

    --
    LTP

    :)

    Luc The Perverse, Apr 22, 2006
  5. > Only 50000 ads! Surprising. I would have expected more than 5 ads per
    > question. Not that I'm public spirited enough to visit the site to find
    > out.

    ok, it was wild guess, cos I didn't get deeper in his site...

    Andrey

    Andrey Kuznetsov, Apr 22, 2006

    All Interview Questions And Answers

    10000 Interview Questions And Answers(C,C++,JAVA,DOTNET,Oracle,SAP)
    I have listed over 10000 interview questions asked
    in interview/placement test papers for all companies between year
    2000-2005
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/allinterviewquestion/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
    Interview Questions and Answers
    I have listed over 600 interview questions and answers for
    CMMI,DOTNET,JAVA,NETWORKING, SOFTWARE TESTING,ORACLE, SQL Server
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/dotnet_java_cmmi/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    Get The Book "C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free
    Join My Group http://groups.google.com/group/forsoftwareprofessionals
    To Receive The Book C Programming Language By Kernighan Ritchie" Free

    ABAP Interview questions and answers
    I have listed over ABAP interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    SAP Interview questions and answers
    I have listed over sap interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/sap_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    SQL Interview Questions And Answers
    I have listed SQL interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/sql_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    windows Interview questions and answers
    I have listed windows interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/windows_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    Peoplesoft Interview questions and answers
    I have listed peoplesoft interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/peoplesoft_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    Siebel Interview Questions And Answers
    I have listed siebel interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/siebel_intviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    EJB Interview Questions And Answers
    I have listed EJB interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/ejb_interviewquestions/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    J2EE Interview questions and answers
    I have listed over 340 J2EE interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/forsoftwareprofessionals/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    J2ME Interview questions and answers
    I have listed J2ME interview questions and answers
    in my website
    http://www.geocities.com/j2me_interviewquestion/
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    CCNA Interview questions and answers
    I have listed CCNA interview questions and answers
    in my website http://www.geocities.com/software_help_desk/ .
    So please have a look and make use of it.

    , May 4, 2006
  7. ksrao

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2010
    Messages:

    I find some good sql interview questions for your oracle SQL,PL/SQL,Fundamentals,Backup&Recovery, Performance Tuning and at wiziq dot com

    Thanks
    Kolla Sanjeeva RAo
    Oracle OCP

    ksrao, Aug 30, 2010