12/14/2006/ "CLICK"

Discussion in 'Java' started by 2Barter.net, Dec 14, 2006.

  1. 2Barter.net

    2Barter.net Guest

    Sarah Brightman May God Bless our Country as HE has Your VOICE Inbox
    2Barter.net
    to skit
    More options 9:19 am (8 minutes ago)
    Sarah Brightman May God Bless our Country as HE has Your VOICE Inbox
    Craig Somerford
    to Howard, me
    More options 9:17 am (0 minutes ago)

    " Working in Faith "
    The Grand Opening Stepping out with FAITH Write the vision
    Craig Somerford
    to skit, me, (bcc:New)
    More options 9:13 am (1 minute ago)
    The Grand Opening
    Craig Oral Somerford
    to mw, skit, (bcc:mlunders)
    More options 8:51 am (12 minutes ago)
    The Grand Opening
    --http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intro.html
    Thank You
    Sincerely:
    Sarah Brightman May God Bless our Country as HE has Your VOICE
    And "CLICK"
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1742816613535240282&q=Sarah Brightman
    And Thank you
    Sincerely:
    www.google.com
    For have Faith in this Nopn-profit
    12/14/2006 Google Corp

    " Working in Faith "
    he occasion of the first performance of a play, movie, etc., or the
    start of an exhibition, marked by a celebratory gathering.

    DECEMBER 14 2006

    " Working In Faith "

    How far can one see,
    while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
    perfect creation.

    Being driven by Faith
    and guided there In,while
    working through the Power of candle light.
    Seeing It give-way
    while watching the last Star fade
    Introducing the Sun to this dark Mountain.
    "CLICK"
    http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

    Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you

    Thank you GOD...
    In
    " Jesus the Christ "
    Name iPray
    Sincierly
    Craig Oral Somerford
    Founder of Your Nonprofit
    http://2Barter.net
    --http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_zvka36&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f814f42d3cc77a
    Thank You
    Sincerely:
    Craig Oral Somerford

    " Working in Faith "

    But I tell you the truth " John 16 : 7 "
    Craig Somerford
    to skit
    More options 8:39 am (26 minutes ago)
    http://2Barter.net

    Is not part of any-set Religion.
    It is Working in the Spirit of Faith.
    And believing the UN-Heard and UN-Seen teachings of the Bible.
    And no them to be TRUE.

    John 16:7

    But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away.
    Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I
    will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of
    guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment in regard to
    sin, because men do not believe in me in regard to righteousness,
    because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer and
    in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands
    condemned. I have much more to say to you, more than you can now
    bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into
    all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he
    hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory
    to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that
    belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take
    from what is mine and make it known to you. In a little while you
    will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me."

    Live UN-edited
    As It Happens footage.
    GivingSupport To This non profit
    Given to GOD

    EARS BUT CANNOT HEAR, EYES BUT CANNOT SEE

    Deu 29:4 But to this day the LORD has not given you a mind that
    understands or eyes that see or ears that hear. Psa 135:16 They have
    mouths, but cannot speak,
    eyes, but they cannot see; 17 they have ears, but cannot hear,
    nor is there breath in their mouths. Pro 20:12 Ears that
    hear and eyes that see-
    the LORD has made them both. Isa 6: 9 He said, "Go and tell this
    people:
    " 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
    be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' 10 Make the heart of
    this people calloused;
    make their ears dull
    and close their eyes. [a]
    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts,
    and turn and be healed." Isa 32:3Then the eyes of those who
    see will no longer be closed,
    and the ears of those who hear will listen. ,4The mind of the
    rash will know and understand,
    and the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear. Isa 64: 4
    Since ancient times no one has heard,
    no ear has perceived,
    no eye has seen any God besides you,
    who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. Jer 5: 21 Hear
    this, you foolish and senseless people,
    who have eyes but do not see,
    who have ears but do not hear: Eze 12:2"Son of man, you are
    living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see
    and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.
    Eze 40:4The man said to me, "Son of man, look with your eyes and hear
    with your ears and pay attention to everything I am going to show you,
    for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the house of Israel
    everything you see." Mat 13: 14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of
    Isaiah:
    " 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.-17For I tell you
    the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see
    but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
    Mar 4:11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given
    to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables
    12so that,
    " 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
    and ever hearing but never understanding;
    otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"Mar 8: 18 Do you
    have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don't you
    remember? Luk 8: 10He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the
    kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in
    parables, so that,
    " 'though seeing, they may not see;
    though hearing, they may not understand.'[a]Joh 12:39For this
    reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere: ,40
    "He has blinded their eyes
    and deadened their hearts,
    so they can neither see with their eyes, Act 28:26'Go to this
    people and say,
    "You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
    you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.",27For this
    people's heart has become calloused;
    they hardly hear with their ears,
    and they have closed their eyes.
    Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
    hear with their ears,
    understand with their hearts
    and turn, and I would heal them.
    Rom 11:8as it is written:
    "God gave them a spirit of stupor,
    eyes so that they could not see
    and ears so that they could not hear,
    to this very day December 14 2006

    --http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=10f812a98f1e9143
    Thank You
    Sincerely:
    Craig Oral Somerford

    skit, Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a Google mail
    account
    Craig Oral Somerford
    to skit
    More options 8:39 am (25 minutes ago)
    I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
    an invitation to create an account.

    Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

    To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
    http://mail.google.com/mail/a-5bb7c90fe2-6786bde571-3addaec7b4

    Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
    with
    your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

    If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
    webmail
    service that offers:

    - Over 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
    - Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
    - Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
    "conversations"
    - Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
    - No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
    are
    relevant to the content of your messages

    To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
    http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

    And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
    out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

    We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
    your
    comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
    do. And, it's only going to get better.

    Thanks,

    The Gmail Team

    (If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
    them
    into the address bar of your browser).

    2Barter.net, Dec 14, 2006