12/14/2006/ "CLICK"

2

2Barter.net

Sarah Brightman May God Bless our Country as HE has Your VOICE Inbox
2Barter.net
to skit
More options 9:19 am (8 minutes ago)
Sarah Brightman May God Bless our Country as HE has Your VOICE Inbox
Craig Somerford
to Howard, me
More options 9:17 am (0 minutes ago)

" Working in Faith "
The Grand Opening Stepping out with FAITH Write the vision
Craig Somerford
to skit, me, (bcc:New)
More options 9:13 am (1 minute ago)
The Grand Opening
Craig Oral Somerford
to mw, skit, (bcc:mlunders)
More options 8:51 am (12 minutes ago)
The Grand Opening
--http://mail.google.com/mail/help/intro.html
Thank You
Sincerely:
Sarah Brightman May God Bless our Country as HE has Your VOICE
And "CLICK"
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1742816613535240282&q=Sarah+Brightman
And Thank you
Sincerely:
www.google.com
For have Faith in this Nopn-profit
12/14/2006 Google Corp

" Working in Faith "
he occasion of the first performance of a play, movie, etc., or the
start of an exhibition, marked by a celebratory gathering.

DECEMBER 14 2006

" Working In Faith "

How far can one see,
while Surrounded by Only GOD'S
perfect creation.

Being driven by Faith
and guided there In,while
working through the Power of candle light.
Seeing It give-way
while watching the last Star fade
Introducing the Sun to this dark Mountain.
"CLICK"
http://2barter.net/treasurehunt.html

Far enough it seems to move this Mountain to you

Thank you GOD...
In
" Jesus the Christ "
Name iPray
Sincierly
Craig Oral Somerford
Founder of Your Nonprofit
http://2Barter.net
--http://mail.google.com/mail/?realattid=f_zvka36&attid=0.1&disp=inline&view=att&th=10f814f42d3cc77a
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

" Working in Faith "

But I tell you the truth " John 16 : 7 "
Craig Somerford
to skit
More options 8:39 am (26 minutes ago)
http://2Barter.net

Is not part of any-set Religion.
It is Working in the Spirit of Faith.
And believing the UN-Heard and UN-Seen teachings of the Bible.
And no them to be TRUE.

John 16:7

But I tell you the truth: It is for your good that I am going away.
Unless I go away, the Counselor will not come to you; but if I go, I
will send him to you. When he comes, he will convict the world of
guilt in regard to sin and righteousness and judgment in regard to
sin, because men do not believe in me in regard to righteousness,
because I am going to the Father, where you can see me no longer and
in regard to judgment, because the prince of this world now stands
condemned. I have much more to say to you, more than you can now
bear. But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into
all truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he
hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will bring glory
to me by taking from what is mine and making it known to you. All that
belongs to the Father is mine. That is why I said the Spirit will take
from what is mine and make it known to you. In a little while you
will see me no more, and then after a little while you will see me."

Live UN-edited
As It Happens footage.
GivingSupport To This non profit
Given to GOD

EARS BUT CANNOT HEAR, EYES BUT CANNOT SEE

Deu 29:4 But to this day the LORD has not given you a mind that
understands or eyes that see or ears that hear. Psa 135:16 They have
mouths, but cannot speak,
eyes, but they cannot see; 17 they have ears, but cannot hear,
nor is there breath in their mouths. Pro 20:12 Ears that
hear and eyes that see-
the LORD has made them both. Isa 6: 9 He said, "Go and tell this
people:
" 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding;
be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' 10 Make the heart of
this people calloused;
make their ears dull
and close their eyes. [a]
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts,
and turn and be healed." Isa 32:3Then the eyes of those who
see will no longer be closed,
and the ears of those who hear will listen. ,4The mind of the
rash will know and understand,
and the stammering tongue will be fluent and clear. Isa 64: 4
Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him. Jer 5: 21 Hear
this, you foolish and senseless people,
who have eyes but do not see,
who have ears but do not hear: Eze 12:2"Son of man, you are
living among a rebellious people. They have eyes to see but do not see
and ears to hear but do not hear, for they are a rebellious people.
Eze 40:4The man said to me, "Son of man, look with your eyes and hear
with your ears and pay attention to everything I am going to show you,
for that is why you have been brought here. Tell the house of Israel
everything you see." Mat 13: 14In them is fulfilled the prophecy of
Isaiah:
" 'You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.-17For I tell you
the truth, many prophets and righteous men longed to see what you see
but did not see it, and to hear what you hear but did not hear it.
Mar 4:11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given
to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables
12so that,
" 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving,
and ever hearing but never understanding;
otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'[a]"Mar 8: 18 Do you
have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? And don't you
remember? Luk 8: 10He said, "The knowledge of the secrets of the
kingdom of God has been given to you, but to others I speak in
parables, so that,
" 'though seeing, they may not see;
though hearing, they may not understand.'[a]Joh 12:39For this
reason they could not believe, because, as Isaiah says elsewhere: ,40
"He has blinded their eyes
and deadened their hearts,
so they can neither see with their eyes, Act 28:26'Go to this
people and say,
"You will be ever hearing but never understanding;
you will be ever seeing but never perceiving.",27For this
people's heart has become calloused;
they hardly hear with their ears,
and they have closed their eyes.
Otherwise they might see with their eyes,
hear with their ears,
understand with their hearts
and turn, and I would heal them.
Rom 11:8as it is written:
"God gave them a spirit of stupor,
eyes so that they could not see
and ears so that they could not hear,
to this very day December 14 2006

--http://mail.google.com/mail/?disp=imgs&view=att&th=10f812a98f1e9143
Thank You
Sincerely:
Craig Oral Somerford

skit, Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a Google mail
account
Craig Oral Somerford
to skit
More options 8:39 am (25 minutes ago)
I've been using Gmail and thought you might like to try it out. Here's
an invitation to create an account.

Craig Oral Somerford has invited you to open a free Gmail account.

To accept this invitation and register for your account, visit
http://mail.google.com/mail/a-5bb7c90fe2-6786bde571-3addaec7b4

Once you create your account, Craig Oral Somerford will be notified
with
your new email address so you can stay in touch with Gmail!

If you haven't already heard about Gmail, it's a new search-based
webmail
service that offers:

- Over 2,500 megabytes (two gigabytes) of free storage
- Built-in Google search that instantly finds any message you want
- Automatic arrangement of messages and related replies into
"conversations"
- Powerful spam protection using innovative Google technology
- No large, annoying ads--just small text ads and related pages that
are
relevant to the content of your messages

To learn more about Gmail before registering, visit:
http://mail.google.com/mail/help/benefits.html

And, to see how easy it can be to switch to a new email service, check
out our new switch guide: http://mail.google.com/mail/help/switch/

We're still working every day to improve Gmail, so we might ask for
your
comments and suggestions periodically. We hope you'll like Gmail. We
do. And, it's only going to get better.

Thanks,

The Gmail Team

(If clicking the URLs in this message does not work, copy and paste
them
into the address bar of your browser).