    mail redirection, etc... and i suggest you get a free 5 credits account
    at www.zoneedit.com.
    , Sep 1, 2005

  2. Arne Guest

    Once upon a time ** wrote:
    > I personally use http://sales.stickyworm.com to register my domain
    > name(cheap under 10$/yr) also, some free stuffs come with it like free
    > mail redirection, etc... and i suggest you get a free 5 credits account
    > at www.zoneedit.com.

    What the hell is this?
    Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in the subject line)?
    What is the subject (you can add it your self even if OP don't have any)?
    What are you replying to (quote the ref. part of OP's post)?

    Now it's a total mystery to everybody who (like me) don't have earlier
    post in the thread available. Visit the link in my sig.

    --
    /Arne
    You will be ignored if you top post, don't quote what
    Arne, Sep 1, 2005

  3. Arne wrote:
    > Once upon a time ** wrote:
    >
    >>I personally use http://sales.stickyworm.com to register my domain
    >>name(cheap under 10$/yr) also, some free stuffs come with it like free
    >>mail redirection, etc... and i suggest you get a free 5 credits account
    >>at www.zoneedit.com.

    > What the hell is this?
    > Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in the subject line)?
    > What is the subject (you can add it your self even if OP don't have any)?
    > What are you replying to (quote the ref. part of OP's post)?

    Perhaps he makes a commurcial/advertising for the domain registration.
    That why he maybe spamming the NG.
    --
    Edwin van der Vaart
    Edwin van der Vaart, Sep 1, 2005
  4. Arne wrote:
    > Once upon a time ** wrote:
    >> I personally use http://sales.stickyworm.com to register my domain
    >> name(cheap under 10$/yr) also, some free stuffs come with it like free
    >> mail redirection, etc... and i suggest you get a free 5 credits account
    >> at www.zoneedit.com.
    >>

    > What the hell is this?
    > Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in the subject line)?
    > What is the subject (you can add it your self even if OP don't have any)?
    > What are you replying to (quote the ref. part of OP's post)?
    >
    > Now it's a total mystery to everybody who (like me) don't have earlier
    > post in the thread available. Visit the link in my sig.

    Or the one in mine.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 1, 2005
  5. Armkreuz Guest

    Blinky the Shar wrote:
    > Arne wrote:
    > > Once upon a time ** wrote:
    > >> I personally use
    > >> http://sales.stickyworm.com/http://sales.stickyworm.com to register
    > >> my domain name(cheap under 10$/yr) also, some free stuffs come with
    > >> it like free mail redirection, etc... and i suggest you get a free 5
    > >> credits account at www.zoneedit.com.
    > >>

    > > What the hell is this? Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in
    > > the subject line)? What is the subject (you can add it your self even
    > > if OP don't have any)? What are you replying to (quote the ref. part
    > > of OP's post)?
    > >
    > > Now it's a total mystery to everybody who (like me) don't have earlier
    > > post in the thread available. Visit the link in my sig.

    > Or the one in mine.
    > --
    > Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    > Killing All Posts from GG:
    > http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.htmlhttp://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    WOW! I am the original poster, and i have no idea how this reply go
    here, please if a modarator can remove my post it will be perfect t
    me... Sorry again... btw , i found this page only today by searchin
    "sales.stickyworm.com" with copernic just to find where my pos
    arrived(was seem to be lost). i didnt know the existence of this foru
    until today(even when i made the original post) so this is a bi
    mistake..

    And no it was not intended to be a Commercial spam or somethin
    like that

    Thanks

    -
    Posted via Viper Internet Forum
    http://www.viper.uk.net
    Armkreuz, Sep 3, 2005
  6. Armkreuz wrote:
    > Blinky the Shar wrote:
    > > Arne wrote:
    > > >>

    > > > What the hell is this? Are you replying to somebody (why no "Re:" in
    > > > the subject line)? What is the subject (you can add it your self even
    > > > if OP don't have any)? What are you replying to (quote the ref. part
    > > > of OP's post)?
    > > >
    > > > Now it's a total mystery to everybody who (like me) don't have earlier
    > > > post in the thread available. Visit the link in my sig.

    > > Or the one in mine.
    > > --
    > > Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    > > Killing All Posts from GG:
    > > http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.htmlhttp://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    > WOW! I am the original poster, and i have no idea how this reply got
    > here, please if a modarator can remove my post it will be perfect to

    This is not a moderated group.

    > me... Sorry again... btw , i found this page only today by searching

    This page? Oh, you're using some clunky web interface. I see.

    ===Boilerplate===

    You can probably access this public Usenet newsgroup directly with
    some fine news client like slrn or pan or knode or others [1], rather
    than some clunky web interface, unless, say, you're at firewalled at
    work and IT hasn't favorably responded to your request for Usenet
    (NNTP) capability. Do yourself and the rest of Usenet a favor: check
    out your options and take control of your own Usenet experience.
    And learn Usenet conventions and courtesies -- things you won't learn
    using some clunky web gateway.

    [1]Even with a piece of crap you might already have, like Outlook
    Express, which, as bad as it is, still beats web interfaces for this
    activity that wasn't meant for webification.

    =================

    > "sales.stickyworm.com" with copernic just to find where my post
    > arrived(was seem to be lost). i didnt know the existence of this forum
    > until today(even when i made the original post) so this is a big
    > mistake...

    This is a Usenet newsgroup. The clunky web interface makes it look
    like a web forum, as the website tries to make you think it's their own
    forum.

    > And no it was not intended to be a Commercial spam or something
    > like that.

    Get a real news client, and learn how to use Usenet correctly.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, Sep 3, 2005