    1979 yes?
    --
    Fudgy G McNuggets

    Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 6, 2004

  2. On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:41:58 -0500, Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > I am a guy. I made a website. What about it yes?
    >
    > 1979 yes?
    > --
    > Fudgy G McNuggets

    Ooops. Fudgy forgot the URL:

    <http://www.newtnotes.com/1979/>

    --
    Jeffrey D. Silverman |
    Website | http://www.newtnotes.com

    Drop "PANTS" to reply by email

    Jeffrey Silverman, Dec 6, 2004

  3. Jeffrey Silverman wrote :
    > On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:41:58 -0500, Jeffrey Silverman wrote:
    >
    >> I am a guy. I made a website. What about it yes?
    >>
    >> 1979 yes?
    >> --
    >> Fudgy G McNuggets
    >>

    > Ooops. Fudgy forgot the URL:
    >
    > <http://www.newtnotes.com/1979/>

    holy shit. what an amazing site. have you posted it to a web-awards
    site yet?

    --
    have a bbq with no meat whatsoever at least once

    Disco Octopus, Dec 6, 2004
  4. Jeffrey Silverman

    Neal Guest

    Neal, Dec 6, 2004
  5. Jeffrey Silverman

    Neal Guest

    Neal, Dec 6, 2004
  6. Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    > On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:41:58 -0500, Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    >> I am a guy. I made a website. What about it yes?

    >> 1979 yes?

    > Ooops. Fudgy forgot the URL:

    ><http://www.newtnotes.com/1979/>

    <AOL>he he</AOL>

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Play Zork: http://www.xs4all.nl/~pot/infocom/zork1.html

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 7, 2004
  7. Disco Octopus wrote:
    > Jeffrey Silverman wrote :
    >> On Mon, 06 Dec 2004 17:41:58 -0500, Jeffrey Silverman wrote:

    >>> I am a guy. I made a website. What about it yes?

    >>> 1979 yes?
    >>> --
    >>> Fudgy G McNuggets
    >>>

    >> Ooops. Fudgy forgot the URL:

    >> <http://www.newtnotes.com/1979/>

    > holy shit. what an amazing site. have you posted it to a web-awards

    *And*...it validates. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Dec 7, 2004
  8. Jeffrey Silverman

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Previously in alt.html, Jeffrey Silverman <> said:

    > I am a guy.

    I'll take your word for it.

    > I made a website.

    Not another one.

    > What about it

    You tell me.

    > yes?

    What's the question?

    > 1979 yes?

    I wouldn't know. Before my time. :)

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Dec 7, 2004
  9. Jeffrey Silverman

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Mark Parnell, Dec 7, 2004
  10. Jeffrey Silverman

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:

    > *And*...it validates. :)

    Well, it has to. In 1979 the only tools available for dealing with HTML
    were prototype[1] generic SGML parsers.

    ____
    [1] SGML had not yet gone through ISO.

    --