1x1 popup window possible ?

Mel

is it possible to have a popup window that is either invisible or 1x1 in
total size ?

i tried 10x10 and it shows up around 100x20 pixels !!!

please help

Mel

Lasse Reichstein Nielsen

Mel said:
is it possible to have a popup window that is either invisible or 1x1 in
total size ?

Depends on browser. Most browsers won't allow windows less than 100
pixels in any direction without special permission.

/L

Fabian

Mel hu kiteb:
is it possible to have a popup window that is either invisible or 1x1
in total size ?

i tried 10x10 and it shows up around 100x20 pixels !!!

Gioven that the primary purpose of a window is to display information,
I'm sure you have a legitimate reason for creating a window that is
inherently incapable of such?

Brian Genisio

Mel said:
is it possible to have a popup window that is either invisible or 1x1 in
total size ?

i tried 10x10 and it shows up around 100x20 pixels !!!

please help

Mel

Well, it sounds like you are trying do do something sneaky. If,
however, you simply need a background JS script to run, you can do a 1x1
IFRAME, within the same window, but when the window goes away, so does
the IFRAME.

Brian

Patricio Stegmann

Le Thu, 08 Jan 2004 19:25:00 -0500, Mel a écrit :
is it possible to have a popup window that is either invisible or 1x1 in
total size ?

i tried 10x10 and it shows up around 100x20 pixels !!!

please help

Mel

You can also open a popup on fullscreen then apply a resizeto to your
suited size of 1x1, and then you'll get (at least on internet explorer) a
window without any decoration (menus, icons, nor whatever) but this is for
junky popup spammers and I think I.E. doesn't allow that anymore ! :)

just give it a try