[2.0] CreateUserWizard

Lloyd Dupont

how to create inactive user which became active only once the user has
clicked a link receive by mail?

I use the CreateUserWizard but I confess all the authentication, creation,
login, profile processes of users are quite mysterious to me, it just kind
of works.

Anyon could give me any tip, advice, link, on how to customize the
<asp:CreateUserWizard> to have the creation completed only after
replying/clicking on a link in a confirmation mail?