2.0 Gridview .. Last Sorted By and/or Direction

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by sloan, Feb 6, 2007.

  1. sloan

    sloan Guest

    I have a GridView in 2.0....bound to an ObjectDataSource

    Everything is working fine.

    Is there a property / way to visually show the user what the last sortby
    column was.

    Ex:

    EmpID, LastName, FirstName, SSN

    If I click on LastName (to do the sorting), is there a way to have FirstName
    have a visual clue to the user it was last picked?
    And is there direction indicators to show ASC or DESC?

    I'm

    sloan, Feb 6, 2007