2.0: Response.Redirect fails randomly

R.A.M.

Hello,
I would like to ask you a question concerning Response.Redirect
method. I have such call in my application and I don't understand why
the call sometimes (random behavior) does not work ("cannot open
page"). Here is my source code (I am from Poland):

case "Google":
Response.Redirect("http://www.google.pl/search?hl=pl&q=" +
ToFind +
"+.NET+Microsoft+&btnG=Wyszukaj+w+Google&lr=");
break;
case "Yahoo":
Response.Redirect("http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=" +
ToFind +

"+.NET+Microsoft&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8");
break;
case "AltaVista":

Response.Redirect("http://www.altavista.com/web/results?itag=ody&q="+
ToFind +
"+.NET+Microsoft&kgs=0&kls=0");
break;

Usually it works fine but sometimes I got error.
Please help. Thank you very much.
/RAM/

Jeff Dillon

When you get the error, what is the exact URL? Can you copy it from the
address bar, and open a new browser, and test it?

Jeff