    Any ideas?

    /jespersen
    Denmark

    Jeppe Jespersen, Jun 20, 2006

  2. Jeppe Jespersen

    Poornimab Guest

    Hi,

    You should set the property SeperatorImageUrl.

    Thanx.

    Poornimab, Jun 20, 2006

  3. >
    > You should set the property SeperatorImageUrl.

    That property cannot be set at designtime (which is okay, i can do it
    runtime), but it applies to ALL menu items. I only want it at the static
    level, and - like i said - only _between_ menuitems.

    The SeparatorImageUrl also places a separator after the last item.

    /jespersen
    Denmark

    Jeppe Jespersen, Jun 20, 2006
  4. Jeppe Jespersen

    Poornimab Guest

    Hi,
    This property (SeperatorImageUrl) can be set at Design Time.You click
    the properties of the Menu,
    then select Items property.There you should select the menu item where the
    sepeartor is to be inserted next,
    then set the property SeperatorImageUrl(give path of the seperator image).

    Let me know if u have any doubts.

    Poornimab, Jun 20, 2006

  5. > then select Items property.There you should select the menu item where the
    > sepeartor is to be inserted next,

    I should have said this earlier, but my menu is databound to a sitemap file.

    /jespersen

    Jeppe Jespersen, Jun 20, 2006