2.0 web service proxy - enumerated type

jjoy

After upgrading to 2.0/VS2005, one of the web services we consume no
longer worked. It defines an enumerated type that is then used in
several classes within the proxy code. The proxy code now defines the
enumerated type as System.Nullable, but values are now always passed
through as null.
Is this a known issue? I had to edit the proxy to remove the
System.Nullable and it works fine. However, now I have to be careful
whenever I refresh the web service.
It looks like we may have to request a change in the web service from
the vendor unless this is a known issue with a fix coming.
Anyone have insight?