    DEBUG so I can switch between the two depending on my build type, and I've
    wasted enough time trying to get this to work to start using msbuild at the
    command line. Spectacular.

    =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBTdWxsaXZhbg==?=, Apr 17, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbGlhbSBTdWxsaXZhbg==?=

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Yes, because App_Code gets bilt into its own assembly and pages etc into
    their own. If you declare a base class for pages etc into App_Code, then it
    would be possible.

    In case that brings you unbearable issues, you can start using Web
    Application project model (http://webproject.scottgu.com) which works very
    similarly like things worked under VS2003.

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    ASP.NET MVP, AspInsider

    "William Sullivan" <> wrote in