    hp, ht, pid, tid = _subprocess.CreateProcess(
    _python_exe, cmd, None, None, 1, 0, None, None, None
    )
    Aaron \Castironpi\ Brady, Oct 2, 2008

  2. En Thu, 02 Oct 2008 18:14:07 -0300, Aaron "Castironpi" Brady
    <> escribió:

    > I'm trying to step through a subprocess I launch with
    > multiprocessing. Does anyone know what hack to add? The actual call
    > comes in forking.Popen.__init__, Windows version, forking.py, line
    > 222:
    >
    > hp, ht, pid, tid = _subprocess.CreateProcess(
    > _python_exe, cmd, None, None, 1, 0, None, None, None
    > )

    "to step through a subprocess" means that you are using a debugger (pdb?)
    to execute the parent process, and want to debug the child process too?
    You'll have to modify the command line (the cmd argument), so the child is
    run thru the debugger too. I don't think pdb has any "remote" capabilities.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Gabriel Genellina, Oct 3, 2008