2-6 +yrs software professionals

vtech

mail to (e-mail address removed)

Hi
We are an Information Technology Company based out of bangalore and
USA. Our competencies are in the areas of system software, multimedia
and bpo. We follow ISO 9001 quality processes within the
organisation.

Our recruitment and staffing group works with SEI-CMM LEVEL 5
companies in bangalore.
We have been retained by one of our clients to identify and deploy
software professionals with 2 - 6+ years of experience in

1.RTOS\VxWorks embedded system software development.
2. Telecom :
SS7/ATM/Framerelay/ISDN/Switching/Routing Protocols and other related
technologies.
3. Wireless : GSM/CDMA and related technologies./Call
processing/servicing
4. Lotus Notes Professionals.
5. Java and Java related Technologies.

If this interests you, please send in your profiles to
(e-mail address removed)

also let me know the following.
1. current location. if you do not stay in bangalore, then are you
willing to relocte to bangalore.
2. what is the time you need to join the company.
3. what is your current salary and expected salary.

do let me know
thanks & bye for now
team vaishno
prasad

Cid

mail to (e-mail address removed)

Hi
We are an Information Technology Company based out of bangalore and
USA. Our competencies are in the areas of system software, multimedia
and bpo. We follow ISO 9001 quality processes within the
organisation.

Our recruitment and staffing group works with SEI-CMM LEVEL 5
companies in bangalore.
1. current location. if you do not stay in bangalore, then are you
willing to relocte to bangalore.

Responders, don't forget your anti-tiger masks with the eyes in
back... and your fallout suit... and your plane ticket to China...

Joona I Palaste

Responders, don't forget your anti-tiger masks with the eyes in
back... and your fallout suit... and your plane ticket to China...

Since when was Bangalore in China?

--
/-- Joona Palaste ([email protected]) ------------- Finland --------\
"I said 'play as you've never played before', not 'play as IF you've never