2 codebehind files and ..

pintu

Hi..

Can I hav 2 codebehind files(x.aspx.cs ) and one x.aspx pages..Any body
plz give me idea on this..

Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

Why would you want to have 2 code-behind pages for an aspx page ?

What could you possibly include in the
second one that you couldn't include in the first one ?

If you need self-contained helper functions, write a class and place the source in
the App_Code directory or, even better, compile your helper classes to assemblies
and place the assemblies in the /bin directory.

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

yes.

in version 1, have one codebehnd inherit from the first.
in version 2, you can use inherence, or have as many partial class source
files as you want.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Juan T. Llibre

re:
in version 2, you can use inherence, or have as many partial class source files as you want.

I'd like to see a demonstration of those techniques,
in regard to more than one code-behind file.