2 column layout IE trouble

Bart van den Burg

Hi

I'm trying to design a 2 colums page design, but I'm having problems with IE

http://dareaper.blowlands.nl/tvreclames/new/

As you can see, it works OK in Opera and Mozilla (I hope...), but in IE, the
main text expands out of the window, because the margin of that layer is:
140px 0 0 220px;

what is the best, and most compatible way to fix this?

thanks
Bart