2 connection strings, one SQL one network MDB

Plateriot

I have a website in which I connect to a SQL SERVER via SQL username and
password

I added another connection string in hopes of connecting to a Networked MDB
to get updates to the SQL Server.

This 2nd connection string has a generic username and password, provided to
me by the System administrator.

Where in my 2nd connection string do I add the generic username and password
provided by the System administrator?

Here's the connection string piece of my Web.Config:

<connectionStrings>
<add name="SQL_cn" connectionString="Data Source=MYSERVER;Initial
Catalog=MYDb;Persist Security Info=True;User
ID=myusername;Password=mypassword" providerName="System.Data.SqlClient"/>
<add name="MDB_cn" connectionString="Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data
Source=\\MyServer\MyFolder\MyDB.mdb" providerName="System.Data.Oledb"/>
</connectionStrings>

jonefer

I hope it's really that easy.
I looked all over for that string, but to no avail.

so, I tried what you suggested and here's the error:
"Cannot start your application. The workgroup information file is missing
or opened exclusively by another user"

I followed your template exactly. Here's an additional concern
should user ID include the domain? or machine name?

for example user id= MyMachineName/someUserID ?

So, it must really be more to it than what you suggested.