2 datarepeaters on same page

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by suzy, Apr 13, 2004.

  1. suzy

    suzy Guest

    hello,

    how can i have multiple datarepeaters on the same aspx page?

    i have tried something similar to this:

    <asp:repeater id="repeater1" runat="server">
    <itemtemplate>
    </itemtemplate>
    </asp:repeater>

    <asp:repeater id="repeater2" runat="server">
    <itemtemplate>
    </itemtemplate>
    </asp:repeater>

    all i want is for my page to print out all the items of repeater1, then
    print out all the values of repeater2. but at the moment, my page is print
    out all the values of repeater1, then all the items of repeater2, then it's
    doing the entire thing again. :(

    thanks in advance

    suzy, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Hi suzy,

    I think that you posted this before, send the code you are using and we can
    correct it, basically what you should do is create both repeaters, set
    theirs DataSource properties and perform a DataBind()

    Cheers,

    --
    Ignacio Machin,
    ignacio.machin AT dot.state.fl.us

    Ignacio Machin \( .NET/ C# MVP \), Apr 14, 2004