    prove myself ,plz let me no abt it by replyg or mailg a

    With Regards
    Anit

    coolconfidence, Sep 27, 2005

  2. "coolconfidence" <>
    wrote in message
    news:...
    > Now I m lookg for an opportunity to make a career shift in Software

    Industry.

    Wrong group, pal.
    Alex
    Alexei A. Frounze, Sep 27, 2005

  3. coolconfidence

    Flash Gordon Guest

    Re: 2+ exp(approved lecturer)lookg for a career shift in softwareindustC,C++,VHDL,Assemb

    coolconfidence wrote:

    <snip>

    > Now I m lookg for an opportunity to make a career shift in Software
    > Industry.

    <snip>

    1) This is not a jobs wanted group so this is off topic here
    2) If you want to stand a chance when you post somewhere appropriate you
    should avoid abbreviations "u" for "you" and "wld" for "would".
    3) You should give some indication of where you want to work.
    --
    Flash Gordon
    Living in interesting times.
    Flash Gordon, Sep 27, 2005
  4. <> wrote:
    >coolconfidence wrote:
    ><snip>
    >> Now I m lookg for an opportunity to make a career shift in Software
    >> Industry.

    ><snip>
    >1) This is not a jobs wanted group so this is off topic here
    >2) If you want to stand a chance when you post somewhere appropriate you
    >should avoid abbreviations "u" for "you" and "wld" for "would".

    Amen to that - If I was looking for a programmer and received a resume
    and/or cover letter written like if you were trying to minimize the
    expenditure of ink by dropping letters everywhere, it would go
    directly to the rejection pile.

    Roberto Waltman

    [ Please reply to the group, ]
    [ return address is invalid. ]
    Roberto Waltman, Sep 27, 2005
  5. On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:36:13 -0400, in comp.lang.c , coolconfidence
    <> wrote:

    >Hello to all there,
    >I m a Distc BE E&TC engr pasd out from GCOE Jalgaon in 2002 & workg

    When writing job application letters, ALWAYS use properly spelled and
    punctuated english. Irrespective of your software skills, employers
    are looking for literate applicants who can communicate well with
    anyone. Being able to txt your buddies on your mobe is not an
    essential skill.

    And this is the wrong group anyway.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Sep 27, 2005
  6. coolconfidence

    Richard Bos Guest

    coolconfidence <>
    wrote:

    > Now I m lookg for an opportunity to make a career

    *Delirious laughter*

    That's a good joke.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Sep 28, 2005