    -- using NS 7.x: Minimizing window => top-frame and bottom-frame remain

    Some help woul be nice here ;-)

    TIA - Chris.
    CL, Jun 23, 2003

  2. CL

    spaghetti Guest

    "CL" <> wrote in message
    news:bd7v3s$f6v$-Aachen.DE...
    > Some help woul be nice here ;-)

    Could you post a URL to the page so we could see the problem first hand?

    And various people of this group will be here soon to tell you that you
    shouldn't be using frames anyway. ;)
    spaghetti, Jun 23, 2003

  3. "CL" <> wrote in message
    > Hi -
    >
    > strange problem. I set up 2 frames. The top-frame shows one picture and

    the
    > bottom-frame the same for instance.
    >
    > And now happens this:
    >
    > -- using IE 6.x: Minimizing window => top-frame disappears.....
    >
    > -- using NS 7.x: Minimizing window => top-frame and bottom-frame remain
    >

    > Some help woul be nice here ;-)
    >
    > TIA - Chris.

    Name one good reason to use frames.
    I'll name 7 why you shouldn't -
    http://www.theoryxdesign.com/articles/article.php?id=2

    --
    Karl Core
    EightNineThree, Jun 23, 2003
  4. > "CL" <> wrote in message
    > Name one good reason to use frames.

    A page with footnotes - so that you can switch back and forward between
    the text segment and the footnotes segment.
    You asked for it! :cool:))
    Guido Janssens, Jun 24, 2003