2 Frames - 1 lost....

CL

Hi -

strange problem. I set up 2 frames. The top-frame shows one picture and the
bottom-frame the same for instance.

And now happens this:

-- using IE 6.x: Minimizing window => top-frame disappears.....

-- using NS 7.x: Minimizing window => top-frame and bottom-frame remain

Some help woul be nice here ;-)

TIA - Chris.

spaghetti

CL said:
Some help woul be nice here ;-)

Could you post a URL to the page so we could see the problem first hand?

And various people of this group will be here soon to tell you that you
shouldn't be using frames anyway. ;)

EightNineThree

CL said:
Hi -

strange problem. I set up 2 frames. The top-frame shows one picture and the
bottom-frame the same for instance.

And now happens this:

-- using IE 6.x: Minimizing window => top-frame disappears.....

-- using NS 7.x: Minimizing window => top-frame and bottom-frame remain

Some help woul be nice here ;-)

TIA - Chris.

Name one good reason to use frames.
I'll name 7 why you shouldn't -
http://www.theoryxdesign.com/articles/article.php?id=2

Guido Janssens

CL said:
Name one good reason to use frames.

A page with footnotes - so that you can switch back and forward between
the text segment and the footnotes segment.
You asked for it! :cool:))