    someone has an idea ?

    Thanks for reading my message

    St├ęphane

    stephpom, Aug 29, 2007

  2. stephpom

    Peter Flynn Guest

    stephpom wrote:
    > Hi!
    >
    > I would like to split into a page into 2 parts. A table is present in
    > each part. But each table can be longer than the height of its part.
    > So I want that this table to be split and then displayed in a second
    > page, in the same part of the first page.
    >
    > I search on the web, found break-after, page-break-after, keep-wint-
    > in... but I don't know how I can use this attributes in order to solve
    > this problem...
    >
    > someone has an idea ?

    Maybe this isn't an XML question. It sounds like HTML and CSS to me.
    Try one of the HTML newsgroups.

    ///Peter
    --
    XML FAQ: http://xml.silmaril.ie/

    Peter Flynn, Aug 29, 2007

  3. Peter Flynn wrote:
    > Maybe this isn't an XML question. It sounds like HTML and CSS to me.

    Or you need to specify which XML markup language you're working in.
    (XSL-FO?)

    Joe Kesselman, Aug 30, 2007
  4. stephpom

    stephpom Guest

    On Aug 30, 3:48 am, Joe Kesselman <> wrote:
    > Peter Flynn wrote:
    > > Maybe this isn't an XML question. It sounds like HTML and CSS to me.

    > Or you need to specify which XML markup language you're working in.
    > (XSL-FO?)

    Sorry,

    I forgot to specify that I'm working in XSL-FO. I didn't find any
    group of XSL-FO so I posted my request here.

    St├ęphane

    stephpom, Aug 30, 2007