2 page-break-after/before in a page ??

stephpom

Hi!

I would like to split into a page into 2 parts. A table is present in
each part. But each table can be longer than the height of its part.
So I want that this table to be split and then displayed in a second
page, in the same part of the first page.

I search on the web, found break-after, page-break-after, keep-wint-
in... but I don't know how I can use this attributes in order to solve
this problem...

someone has an idea ?

Thanks for reading my message

Stéphane

Peter Flynn

stephpom said:
Hi!

I would like to split into a page into 2 parts. A table is present in
each part. But each table can be longer than the height of its part.
So I want that this table to be split and then displayed in a second
page, in the same part of the first page.

I search on the web, found break-after, page-break-after, keep-wint-
in... but I don't know how I can use this attributes in order to solve
this problem...

someone has an idea ?

Maybe this isn't an XML question. It sounds like HTML and CSS to me.
Try one of the HTML newsgroups.

///Peter

Joe Kesselman

Peter said:
Maybe this isn't an XML question. It sounds like HTML and CSS to me.

Or you need to specify which XML markup language you're working in.
(XSL-FO?)

stephpom

Or you need to specify which XML markup language you're working in.
(XSL-FO?)

Sorry,

I forgot to specify that I'm working in XSL-FO. I didn't find any
group of XSL-FO so I posted my request here.

Stéphane