2 Problems (INDIGO + ASP.NET 2.0)

Guest

Hi all,
I will highly appreciate your help to me if you help me with one (or both)
of the following 2 problems:

I have the following on my machine (Windows Vista build 5308) successfully
installed:
1) VS 2005 Standard
2) Sql Server 2005 Standard
3) Windows SDK February CTP (5308)
4) Microsoft Visual Studio Code-named orcas CTP preview-development tools
for winFX
5) Visual Studio 2005 Extensions for WWF

I have two small problems:
I) I've read and fully understood Clemens Vasters article about INDIGO [

http://msdn.microsoft.com/winfx/technologies/communication/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-

us/dnlong/html/introtowcf.asp ] and I also read your "HELLO WCF" example

[http://windowscommunication.net/collateral/pages/howto.htm ]; so I wanted
to ONLY re-write

your "Hello WCF" example on my machine (without making any changes to the
code), I wrote

the service, and then, chose Build -> success, I've run the sample, yes it's
working, but

as mentioned in the explanation of "Hello WCF" I must be able to open [

http://localhost/hello ] and see a welcome page ! this is what freaks me !!
i can't find

anything in the www root directory altough i specified this directory [

http://localhost/hello ] when i defined the new URI in code !! so when I
open [

http://localhost/hello ] it gives me this error : "..Not Found..".

Note that I haven't developed any website before on ASP.NET 2.0, that's why
when i open : [

http://localhost ] it gives me "under construction page" !! Tell me please
why there's NOT

nothing in the root after I build the solution or why the browser gives me
"..Not Found.."

error !!

II) When I try to create a new ASP.NET 2.0 (on the above machine), and
choose to save it on

"http", and press on "Browse" button to choose the "Local IIS" option, then
oops, I can't

use this option , DISABLED !! it tells me that "...you must be a member of
the

Administrators group on the local computer to access the IIS metabase...",
what's the hell

is that thing ?! I logged on using my own account and it's of course an
Administrator

account (i checked that from Control Panel), and to be also sure, I logged
on with the user

name "Administrator" which is the built-in administrator account with
Windows Vista, and it

also showed up the above message ! I opened the IIS, tried to play with
security settings, but couldn't do anything to enable the "local IIS" option
(mentioned above) !! is there

specific thing that i must do to enable that option ! so i can create ASP.NE
2.0 websites on [ http://localhost/ ] ?

Thanx so much in advance !!

Guest

Please anybody helps me with this !!! I'm stuck with these errors !! :(