2 products Compare

Olaf Monien

Kole said:
Surfing on web for technologies for building web forms other that
asp.net, I found Intraweb.
Can someone with asp.net knowledge review this comparison ?

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/aspnet/codecompare.iwp

Hi Cole,

if you are interested to sign up to the IntraWeb beta program, then
just send a mail to olaf(at)atozed.com

Active beta testers will receive a free 3-months license, which
includes full support and may be used for building commercial apps
(further than the 3 months)

Chad Z. Hower aka Kudzu

Kole said:
Surfing on web for technologies for building web forms other that
asp.net, I found Intraweb.
Can someone with asp.net knowledge review this comparison ?

http://www.atozed.com/intraweb/aspnet/codecompare.iwp

We are certainly open to more input from ASP.net users. But FYI, when we
first posted this comparison we posted it to this group and asked for ASP.net
users to make sure that it was accurate.