2 questions about filling a form

lynn

I want 2 things and I do not know how to get them:
I have a form with 100 fields to fill and 90 are the same kind: some
of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).
or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.
I am a newby in this language !I there somebody very knid able to give
me directions for more search and more solutions?

Thanks in advance!

Lynn

ZER0

On 18 May 2004 05:53:25 -0700, lynn wrote:

[cut]
of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).

Sorry, my english is not very good. The first question is "How I can change
a the value of a textbox when it gains the focus" ?
or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.

Argh, I'm lost..
What do you mean?

(Damn.. I've to study eglish..)
--
C'ya,
ZER0 :: coder.gfxer.webDesigner();

Le donne si dividono in 4 categorie: le suore (non la danno a nessuno);
le puttane (la danno a tutti); le stronze (la danno a tutti tranne che
a te); le rompiballe (la danno a te e solo a te).

Now playing: nothing

Lee

ZER0 said:
On 18 May 2004 05:53:25 -0700, lynn wrote:

[cut]
of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).

Sorry, my english is not very good. The first question is "How I can change
a the value of a textbox when it gains the focus" ?
or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.

Argh, I'm lost..
What do you mean?

(Damn.. I've to study eglish..)

Don't feel bad. The fault is with the original poster.