    me directions for more search and more solutions?

    Thanks in advance!

    Lynn
    lynn, May 18, 2004

  2. lynn

    ZER0 Guest

    On 18 May 2004 05:53:25 -0700, lynn wrote:

    [cut]
    > of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
    > or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
    > change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).

    Sorry, my english is not very good. The first question is "How I can change
    a the value of a textbox when it gains the focus" ?

    > or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
    > some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
    > form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.

    Argh, I'm lost..
    What do you mean?

    (Damn.. I've to study eglish..)
    --
    C'ya,
    ZER0 :: coder.gfxer.webDesigner();

    Le donne si dividono in 4 categorie: le suore (non la danno a nessuno);
    le puttane (la danno a tutti); le stronze (la danno a tutti tranne che
    a te); le rompiballe (la danno a te e solo a te).

    Now playing: nothing
    ZER0, May 18, 2004

  3. lynn

    Lee Guest

    ZER0 said:

    >On 18 May 2004 05:53:25 -0700, lynn wrote:
    >
    >[cut]
    >> of these 90 texboxes will countain the same things :
    >> or a word (like "nothing") prefilling all the textboxes that can be
    >> change "onFocus"; that is the 1rst thing I don't know how to do).

    >Sorry, my english is not very good. The first question is "How I can change
    >a the value of a textbox when it gains the focus" ?
    >
    >> or a choosen word coming from a first textbox in a first form with
    >> some precisions (in some other textbox) about the position in the 2d
    >> form to place in multiple fields of the 2nd form.

    >Argh, I'm lost..
    >What do you mean?
    >
    >(Damn.. I've to study eglish..)

    Don't feel bad. The fault is with the original poster.
    Lee, May 18, 2004