2 questions concerning installation

Joe Abou Jaoude

Hi all,
I have developped a asp.net application, and now I have to install it on
the client's computer.
I have 2 questions concerning the installation:

1-Under the Web application I have an image folder where I put all the
images that I use in the web application (like button images). I want
this folder and all its content to be installed.Someone told me that
when I add the output of the web application in the setup, I have to
include content files, but that didn't work apparently.So how can i do
this. I don't think that a good solution will be to add the folder and
the files one by one using the file editor of the setup project.

2-In my web application I used web controls. Of course the webcontrols
were added to the dependancies... my question is the following, is that
all what I have to do? or do i have to install the webctrl_client folder
too in the wwwroot ?

thx