2 targets

Douglas

I have a web site that use frames, to simplify it as below

FRAME 1 | Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4
FRAME 2 |

FRAME 3 |

Frame 1 has 4 links of which the 1st 3 link directly to Frame 3.
The Link 4 in Frame 1 opens a page on Frame 2.
Frame 2 has many links which open pages in Frame 3 only if Link 4 is
selected otherwise I want Frame 2 to be blank

I use the latest Dreamweaver and would like to know, is it possible to
link to 2 separate frames when clickin links in Frame 1
ie links 1, 2 and 3 in Frame 1 would open a blank page in Frame 2 and
a page in Frame 3
and link 4 in Frame 1 would open a page of links in Frame 2.
Dreamweaver only lets me specify one target

Hope this makes sense

TIA

Doug

William Tasso

Douglas said:
I have a web site that use frames

Foolish boy.
Dreamweaver only lets me specify one target

On a mission? Have you tried less demanding environments?
Hope this makes sense

Yes in that if you hobble your chances of success then any small gain is
going to be difficult to to achieve.

No, as they say in Eire "If I was going there, I wouldn't be starting from
here"

DU

Douglas said:
I have a web site that use frames, to simplify it as below

FRAME 1 | Link 1 Link 2 Link 3 Link 4
FRAME 2 |

FRAME 3 |

Frame 1 has 4 links of which the 1st 3 link directly to Frame 3.
The Link 4 in Frame 1 opens a page on Frame 2.
Frame 2 has many links which open pages in Frame 3 only if Link 4 is
selected otherwise I want Frame 2 to be blank

I use the latest Dreamweaver and would like to know, is it possible to
link to 2 separate frames when clickin links in Frame 1
ie links 1, 2 and 3 in Frame 1 would open a blank page in Frame 2 and
a page in Frame 3
and link 4 in Frame 1 would open a page of links in Frame 2.
Dreamweaver only lets me specify one target

Hope this makes sense

TIA

Doug

For many reasons others already have explained, website based on frames
is no longer recommendable anymore. Sorry.

DU

Barefoot Kid

| I have a web site that use frames, to simplify it as below...

select the link and use a go to url behaviour for each page u want to open, don't forget to choose
onclick as the event