2 versions of python on 1 machine

flupke

Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:13:42 GMT

I searched with Google and on this newsgroups and i didn't find any info
regarding this. If there is more info, please redirect me to that info.

I have version 2.3.4 and 2.4 installed on windows and i thought that by
switching the PYTHONPATH parameter to the dir of the 2.4 version that
that would make python 2.4 active.

However when i envoke python from the commandline, it still runs 2.3.4
Is it possible to have 2 versions installed and switching versions when
you need to?

How can i do that?

Thanks,
Benedict

Peter Hansen

flupke said:
I searched with Google and on this newsgroups and i didn't find any info
regarding this. If there is more info, please redirect me to that info.
[snip]

The above looks like a glitch or accidental repost of the post that
started this thread:

http://groups.google.ca/[email protected]

(Was it just on my server or did others get this strange repost?)

-Peter