    seems to suggest that it cannot be done (unless you write an additional
    adapter class):
    http://weblogs.asp.net/aaguiar/arch...-_2700_stateful_2700_-entities-and-Atlas.aspx !!!???
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBSdXNr?=, Oct 25, 2006

  2. The dataset - dataadapter combination provides 2-way databinding. Look up
    "Updating Data Sources with DataAdapters" topic in msdn.

    --
    Eliyahu Goldin,
    Software Developer & Consultant

    Eliyahu Goldin, Oct 25, 2006

  3. Eliyahu,

    DataAdapters are about linking datasets to the database. My question was
    about linking the dataset to the GUI. In ASP.NET 1.1, it was easy to get
    (one-way) binding from dataset to GUI. I'm trying to find out if it is
    equally easy to get two-way binding in ASP.NET 2.0.

    John
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9obiBSdXNr?=, Oct 25, 2006