20 GB space, PHP and MySQL support, no ads, host your own domain -1stFreeHosting

Discussion in 'HTML' started by domenii@gmail.com, Jul 7, 2008.

  1. Guest

    Hi everyone,

    I have the pleasure to introduce to you our free hosting service
    www.1stFreeHosting.com

    We are offering the fallowing futures for free!
    - 20 GB of free space and bandwidth
    - PHP 5 and MySQL 5 support
    - FTP access
    - Email forwards
    - Host up to 2 domains or use our free Subdomain
    - Free, fast and automatic signup !
    - Fast, stable and secure servers
    - NO ADS !

    You can signup right now by going to www.1stFreeHosting.com and
    clicking on JOIN NOW !

    As I realize that many of you will have questions I have prepared a
    small FAQ to help you make the decision to join our free hosting
    service.

    How can you offer so much disk space (20 GB)?
    We are using a highly redundant storage array that we can expand on
    the fly. We currently have a total capacity of 2 TB and we will expend
    it as necessary.

    Will you close down like my last free hosting provider after a few
    months?
    Absolutely not! Unlike many other free hosting “providers” that are
    just a one man show, 1stFreeHosting has behind a powerful and legally
    registered company (YOLAU NETWORK LTD registered in England). We have
    no plans to close down and we want to run this business for many years
    to come.

    Will you ever put ads on user’s pages?
    We currently have no plans to put ads on our user’s pages.

    All free hosts start with fast servers and end up being very slow, are
    you different?
    We believe we are. All our servers are monitored 24/7 by a
    professional support team that responds to alerts within minutes. We
    also have a zero abuse tolerance that helps keep our service at the
    highest level.

    What are the restrictions of your free hosting service?
    To better answer this question I suggest you consult our online FAQ
    located at: http://www.1stfreehosting.com/faq.jsp and our TOS located
    at: http://www.1stfreehosting.com/tos.jsp

    Do you offer 24/7 support?
    We currently don’t offer 24/7 support to our free users but we try to
    answer each and every ticket or forum post within 24 hours.
    Please note however that our servers are monitored 24/7 by our support
    team.

    If you have any additional questions please feel free to ask.

    Stop switching hosts, come to www.1stFreeHosting.com !

    1stFreeHosting, The last free hosting provider that you will ever need
    to use !

    , Jul 7, 2008