2000+ ebooks on programming

Alan Silver

This site contains 2000+ ebooks on php, Java, access, .NET, c#, UML,
Perl, c++, linux, sql server, asp.net, Oracle, db2, xml, javascript,
unix, flash, cisco, excel ...

Sure, if you don't mind ripping off the people who spent a lot of time
writing these books, plus the publishers who lose out 'cos they aren't
selling copies as people are paying this illegal outfit to sell pirated
copies.

This stuff is 100% illegal. The site owner even admits it, but seems to
think it's OK because he's a russian programmer.

Alan Silver

think it's OK because he's a russian programmer.
And what does a persons nationality have to do with view on piracy?

I don't think it has anything to do with it, but on one of the message
board posts there, he justifies his illegal activities by saying "I'm a
small russian programmer", as though that justified his piracy. I was
just quoting his own words.

Kevin Spencer

Well, Alan, maybe he thinks it's okay because he's small. Napoleon seemed
to.

--
;-),

Kevin Spencer