2011-42618-- BI - Data Architect-- Colorado Springs, CO or in SanDiego --9+ Months

kin

Job ID: 2011-42618
Job Title: BI - Data Architect
Location: Colorado Springs, CO or in San Diego
Duration: 9+ Months

Client currently seeks a Data Architect to join our team in Colorado
Springs, CO or in San Diego, CA. We are seeking only local candidates
or those willing to relocate to these areas.

- A minimum of 8 years in IT Project/Program Management
- Qualified candidates must have prior full life-cycle Business
Intelligence/Datawarehouse implementation experience
- Experience working in a Consulting Industry environment, including
on-site/off-site delivery models

Required Qualifications
8 Years- DW Architect
Other Required Qualifications/Experience:
5 Years- Onsite/Offshore Delivery

When applying please mention the JOB ID NUMBER.
Please send your updated Resume with your references to
(e-mail address removed)