2011-42618-- BI - Data Architect-- Colorado Springs, CO or in SanDiego --9+ Months

Discussion in 'Java' started by kin, Mar 24, 2011.

  1. kin

    kin Guest

    Job ID: 2011-42618
    Job Title: BI - Data Architect
    Location: Colorado Springs, CO or in San Diego
    Duration: 9+ Months

    Client currently seeks a Data Architect to join our team in Colorado
    Springs, CO or in San Diego, CA. We are seeking only local candidates
    or those willing to relocate to these areas.

    - A minimum of 8 years in IT Project/Program Management
    - Qualified candidates must have prior full life-cycle Business
    Intelligence/Datawarehouse implementation experience
    - Experience working in a Consulting Industry environment, including
    on-site/off-site delivery models

    Required Qualifications
    8 Years- DW Architect
    Other Required Qualifications/Experience:
    5 Years- Onsite/Offshore Delivery

    When applying please mention the JOB ID NUMBER.
    Please send your updated Resume with your references to

    kin, Mar 24, 2011