2012...

Ministries In Faith

Taylor 2 Taylor
[
]
http://further-forecasts.googlegrou...nkpmxcWg&gsc=lZidDAsAAADFk1BAWVJ1G6LnrbvzPaQW

It's time to tell a-little story,
a story to a wonderful land like Cuba.

Cuba needs of the Internet...
http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&tab=wm#sent/1240d7f844876cc5
It starts from Miami, were there are people that only wish that had
something more then what they have.

01 Oct 2009 Miami

And then it goes to New York City

as i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me.

an ends up in Vegas

Three Elderly Women walking with push carts that only wish they had a
meal,
that's just the
Women not to mention the ones who have no feet for they are in the
abundance there-in

Young people
white people
black people people of all different races shapes and sizes...

What's up America it's a damn shame to see a city make money off these
people

The birth of UScos2Barter 15 Oct 2005

http://further-forecasts.googlegrou...nkpmxcWg&gsc=lZidDAsAAADFk1BAWVJ1G6LnrbvzPaQW

e-Enjoy!
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=craig+oral+somerford&aq=0p&oq=Craig+O&aqi=g-p2g8
the story of the untold soldier...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0oqbNsyFHo
From: Craig Oral Somerford <[email protected]>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuF3jiufww
A USCOS PRODUCTION
~~~Sent~~~e-Mails~~~ Google Alert <[email protected]>, SEEKING SOLITUDE
Craig Oral Somerford <[email protected]>, Smithsonian Institution
{ JOBS } <[email protected]>