2012...

Discussion in 'Java' started by Ministries In Faith, Oct 2, 2009.

  1. Taylor 2 Taylor
    [ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-T35WXFOmwI ]
    http://further-forecasts.googlegrou...nkpmxcWg&gsc=lZidDAsAAADFk1BAWVJ1G6LnrbvzPaQW

    It's time to tell a-little story, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0oqbNsyFHo
    a story to a wonderful land like Cuba.

    Cuba needs of the Internet...
    http://mail.google.com/mail/?hl=en&tab=wm#sent/1240d7f844876cc5
    It starts from Miami, were there are people that only wish that had
    something more then what they have.

    01 Oct 2009 Miami

    And then it goes to New York City

    as i make my bed in SHEOL thou art with me.

    an ends up in Vegas

    Three Elderly Women walking with push carts that only wish they had a
    meal, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bKwRW0l-Qk that's just the
    Women not to mention the ones who have no feet for they are in the
    abundance there-in

    Young people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmLK_B8k95g white people
    black people people of all different races shapes and sizes...

    What's up America it's a damn shame to see a city make money off these
    people http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S88rkpPu8_g&feature=fvw

    The birth of UScos2Barter 15 Oct 2005

    http://further-forecasts.googlegrou...nkpmxcWg&gsc=lZidDAsAAADFk1BAWVJ1G6LnrbvzPaQW

    e-Enjoy!
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=craig oral somerford&aq=0p&oq=Craig O&aqi=g-p2g8
    the story of the untold soldier...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0oqbNsyFHo
    From: Craig Oral Somerford <>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmuF3jiufww
    A USCOS PRODUCTION
    ~~~Sent~~~e-Mails~~~ Google Alert <>, SEEKING SOLITUDE
    <>, { 3D-CLOSE-UPS } <>,
    Craig Oral Somerford <>, Smithsonian Institution
    <>, Google AdSense <>,
    { JOBS } <>
    Ministries In Faith, Oct 2, 2009