206 HTTP status code

George

Hi,
I have a production IIS server with ASPX application.
In logs i sometimes see 206 HTTP code which means "Partial Content". It happens only on images though.
Is it something i must be concerned with?
What are the cases when 206 is valid response?

Thanks
George.

Karl Seguin

The user hitting stop when the image is loading, and then the browser using http 1.1 which supports resume is my best guess at what's happening, which means there's nothing to worry about and it is valid...

Karl

--
MY ASP.Net tutorials
annoying)