# [23022007]FIRST-COPY i lost my ( F---ing ) Identity.

2

2Barter.net

# [23022007]FIRST-COPY i lost my ( F---ing ) Identity. Inbox

Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text
garbled?
Craig Oral Somerford
to Mr, YouTube, (bcc:me)

show details
2:00 pm (11 minutes ago)
www.paypal.com
I LOST MY C/C an I/D...
fax me A.S.A.P.
@ (617)-542-0094.
If this Country does not understand i lost my ( F---ing ) Identity.
www.myflorida.com they will not help me @ it seems that you guys @
www.paypal.com will not help me what in the (F--K) am i to do then
that's what i want to no.
I am not mad at you, i am just (F--K) mad at the System.
If you shut down this Site or the selling of the Crosses that are in
it for Blessings PEOPLE i am not then held Responsible.
Look at the work that has been done with out any money.
On "CLICK" to see
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=Craig Oral Somerford
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net&btnG=Search
http://ilpasha.ns7-wistee.fr/Paypal/costumers/connexion/ssl/_/login/security/update.htm
Thank you
Sincerely:
Craig oral Somerford for letting me vent; for i have had a hard Day
23 Feb 2007 THE
Thank You GOD Re: regards/Leo Inbox

Reply to all Reply to all Forward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
list

Reply Reply to all Forward