# [23022007]FIRST-COPY i lost my ( F---ing ) Identity.

Discussion in 'Java' started by 2Barter.net, Feb 23, 2007.

  1. 2Barter.net

    2Barter.net Guest

    # [23022007]FIRST-COPY i lost my ( F---ing ) Identity. Inbox

    Reply to all Reply to allForward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
    list Delete this message Report phishing Show original Message text
    garbled?
    Craig Oral Somerford
    to Mr, YouTube, (bcc:me)

    show details
    2:00 pm (11 minutes ago)
    www.paypal.com
    I LOST MY C/C an I/D...
    fax me A.S.A.P.
    @ (617)-542-0094.
    If this Country does not understand i lost my ( F---ing ) Identity.
    www.myflorida.com they will not help me @ it seems that you guys @
    www.paypal.com will not help me what in the (F--K) am i to do then
    that's what i want to no.
    I am not mad at you, i am just (F--K) mad at the System.
    If you shut down this Site or the selling of the Crosses that are in
    it for Blessings PEOPLE i am not then held Responsible.
    Look at the work that has been done with out any money.
    On "CLICK" to see
    http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=gmail&q=Craig Oral Somerford
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=2Barter.net&btnG=Search
    http://ilpasha.ns7-wistee.fr/Paypal/costumers/connexion/ssl/_/login/security/update.htm
    Thank you
    Sincerely:
    Craig oral Somerford for letting me vent; for i have had a hard Day
    23 Feb 2007 THE
    Thank You GOD Re: regards/Leo Inbox

    Reply to all Reply to all Forward Forward Print Add Craig to Contacts
    list

    Reply Reply to all Forward

    2Barter.net, Feb 23, 2007