2473-1 Systems Administrator - IBM RequisitePro Administrator,Chicago,Illinois.-

Discussion in 'Java' started by Isaac, Oct 20, 2010.

  1. Isaac

    Isaac Guest

    Hi ,

    We have a Systems Administrator - IBM RequisitePro Administrator
    position in Chicago, IL. for 06+ months, please go through the
    required skills and experience and let me know your interest and
    availability,
    if interested please respond with your resume, rate, contact details
    and Visa status to: , for detailed Job Specs and
    any further details please call me at 213-233-3576 / 213-233-3907.
    Thanks and regards,
    Isaac

    www.preludesys.com

    Job Title: 2473-1 Systems Administrator - IBM RequisitePro
    Administrator
    Location: Chicago, Illinois Project Duration: 6+ Month(s)
    Cost: $40-$50 Hourly
    Skills:
    5 to 8 years IT experience
    ClearQuest and Requisite Pro at least 3 years
    3 years experience with PERL
    3-5 years in Configuration Management area
    Should have worked in the capacity of RequisitePro Administrator
    changing workflows and a good understanding of ClearQuest schemas and
    hooks
    Desirable Skills:
    UCM/ClearCase, Windows/Unix/Linux platforms,
    Knowledge of CGI, Shell Scripting
    Knowledge of CMM/ PCMM standards
    Isaac, Oct 20, 2010