    Welcome your suggestion.

    Thanks,
    Jayesh Patel
    Jayesh, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Jayesh

    Jayesh Guest

    problem with google also
    -260°C i have pasted but is showing junk char in place of
    centigrade..junk chars will converted into centigrade .

    so i m not getting what is happenning?

    Jayesh
    Jayesh, Sep 28, 2005

  3. Jayesh

    Evertjan. Guest

    Jayesh wrote on 28 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > Hello...I am using xp_smtpsendmail procedure in order to send mail for
    > my web base application.
    > But when i sent -260øC user will get -260$B!k(BC. which is scrap.

    Doesn't matter as most users will not understand -260øC either.

    Both because my news-reader has it's own ideas about it and because
    anything below 50 degrees Kelvin below the freezingpoint of water at sea
    level is not clear to them.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Sep 28, 2005
  4. Jayesh

    Jayesh Guest

    Re: -260?C centigrade problem

    i m not getting your point...

    what it means?

    ~ Jayesh
    Jayesh, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Jayesh

    Jayesh Guest

    Re: -260?C centigrade problem

    I am not getting your point.
    What exactly you mean to say?
    i think did not understand what i mean to say?

    ~ Jayesh
    Jayesh, Sep 29, 2005
  6. Jayesh

    Evertjan. Guest

    Re: -260?C centigrade problem

    Jayesh wrote on 29 sep 2005 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > I am not getting your point.
    > What exactly you mean to say?
    > i think did not understand what i mean to say?

    This is usenet not email.
    Others want to be able to follow a thread too.

    If you want an anwer please quote [as per Netiquette]
    where you are responding on, Jayesh.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.