2nd CfP: German Perl Workshop 2006

Steffen Schwigon

2. Call for Papers /
8. German Perl-Workshop /
01.03.- 03.03.2006

Location: Ruhr-University in Bochum

The 8th German Perl-Workshop will take place from Wednesday,
01.03.2006 to Friday, 03.03.2006 and you are invited to submit
proposals for talks or tutorials. We will happily accept
proposals for interesting talks related to Perl. Please use
http://www.perl-workshop.de/db/addtalk.epl to enter your proposal.
Extended closing date for proposals is Sunday, 20 Nov 2005.

Thanks,
(e-mail address removed)